TARA C. DUGO
Tara is a member of the Fairfield County Bar Association, American Bar Association and the Connecticut Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New Jersey.
Tara has served as a co-chair of the Fairfield County Bar Association’s "Women and the Law" and "Appellate Law" executive committees. She previously served on the executive committee of the Connecticut Bar Association/Young Lawyers Section as a co-chair of the Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice Committee. She is currently a volunteer in the Stamford Superior Court to provide legal assistance to self-represented family law litigants through the Volunteer Attorney Program. She has also volunteered as the statewide coordinator of the Lawyers in the Classroom program in Connecticut and the coordinator of the high school mock trial program for New Haven County through CT Civics First.
* Pace Law School, Juris Doctor
* State University of New York, at New Paltz, Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
HONORS / AWARDS
* New Leader in the Law (2016, 2017)
*10 Best Female Attorneys (Connecticut), American Institute of Family Law Associates, 2018-2020
* Super Lawyers, Connecticut Rising Star (2015 - date)^
* Connecticut Law Tribune, 2012, "Special Needs Children Create Special Challenges"
* Connecticut Law Tribune, 2015, "Alimony in Connecticut: A Rudderless Ship"
*CBA/YLS (2013), "Deconstructing a Custody Evaluation"
*CBA/YLS (2014), "Handling DCF Investigations"
*CBA/YLS (2015), "The Anatomy of a Special Needs Trust"
*CBA/YLS (2016), "Achieving Better Custody Outcomes"
FCBA (2019), "With Apologies to David Letterman: The Top Ten Supreme Court Cases of the Past Year"